PERFORMANCE COACHING TO ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS IN EXECUTING OBJECTIVES
For companies and leaders seeking to achieve growth and change initiatives, the Order® model is a structured end-to-end coaching process that builds participants' ability to achieve personal and professional objectives by closing the gaps between potential and performance within a collaborative, professional and focused approach. The five step coaching process is delivered on customer site in team workshops or one-to-one formats. The process starts with your objective(s), followed by a readiness assessment to identify gaps, leading to development and execution of actions plans to close gaps and completed with a review of the process and results achieved.
The Order® model coaching process
- Strategic Planning
- Career Planning
- Team Performance
- New Projects/Initiatives
- Brand Strategy
- Product Development
- Start-up/Business Launch
- Change Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Equips you to make high-impact choices.
- A proven methodology for developing leadership effectiveness in yourself and others.
- Enables teams to deliver big and small projects on-time, on budget and within scope.
- Provides a framework for teams to qualify opportunities.
- A structured road-map to help you and your team to accelerate implementation of projects and initiatives.
- Facilitates coaching for improved performance and taking corrective action as necessary.
- Drives employee engagement including improvements in motivation and commitment in role.
- Increases achievement rate of objectives.
A CONVENIENT & PRACTICAL COACHING TOOL FOR MANAGERS TO USE IN FORMAL AND INFORMAL COACHING IN THE WORKPLACE
Provides a framework for assessing team and individual performance
The Order® model is a convenient and practical tool for managers to use in formal and informal coaching on a regular basis. The tool can be used in short one-to-one reviews or more extensive team coaching and enables managers to get a well-rounded perspective on an employee’s effectiveness on projects and assignments, as well as providing a format for feedback, support and mentoring.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE / AFFECTIVE PERFORMERS PRODUCE BETTER OUTCOMES
The Order® model includes the Effective / Affective® readiness diagnostic tool to fast-track success in executing objectives. The tool defines eight dimensions in effective and affective behavior necessary to produce better outcomes. The effective dimension examines the participants thinking around the objective, while the affective dimension explores the participants feelings around the objective. Participants are surveyed to rate their satisfaction in each dimension. The resulting report provides clear directions for closing gaps and highlights development opportunities in performance.